Thursday, July 17, 2014

Cat Lovers Jazz Up Your Wardrobe!

This one is for all of you cat lovers!

Recently I've created a cool sketchy portrait of a cat, and it was so snazzy, that I decided to put it on a Tshirt.

Take a look at the original Cat Art


Simple, sophisticated and cool!

On a Tshirt it looks just as good :)



Cool huh? Get it here


I've found 3 more cool cat shirts that were created by other artists, they are pretty slick!


Keyboard Cat Pencil Drawing Shirt!
Keyboard Cat Pencil Drawing Shirt! by charlieschmidt
Browse Keyboard T-Shirts online at Zazzle.com


The Cheshire Cat T-Shirt (Pink)
The Cheshire Cat T-Shirt (Pink) by Noir_et_Blanc
See other Cat T-Shirts at zazzle

I like the simple yet humorous and edgy touch on those shirts :) 
If you found around other unique designs, feel free to post them here, and I'll get them published.

No comments:

Post a Comment